Is it time to relocate to a friendlier part of the country?
Are you ready to become part of an independent group of liberty-minded preppers, or start your own group?
Are we headed for a major economic crash?
How shall we deal with the ever increasing totalitarianism we’re experiencing in America?
Brandon Smith of the Alternative Market Project offered insights on alternatives and tough choices on yesterday’s DestinySurvival Radio. We had a thought provoking discussion about the above questions and more. I really want you to hear it. Therefore, I’m writing this post differently than I usually do about my conversations on DestinySurvival Radio.
Perhaps you’ve read articles by Brandon Smith online. But in case you’re not familiar with who he is,, he’s the founder and chief strategist behind the Alternative Market Project. His goal is to create a barter networking hub and educational gathering place for every American across the country who wishes to decouple from our current collapsing financial system and build something better.
He also wants to get people out of their homes and meet face to face to organize meaningful relationships, and eventually, entire free market communities designed to shield cities and states from economic and political danger.
Brandon and I have spoken before. He was my DestinySurvival Radio guest back in August of 2011. See my post about that first conversation here.
I invite you to listen to yesterday’s show where we discussed matters like…
- Should you relocate to another state, such as Montana? What if you can’t do that?
- Have the threats we face changed in the past couple of years?
- How should we deal with increasing government regulations and surveillance?
- Can activism and working within the system resolve critical issues?
- What mistake does Brandon hope the government makes?
- Are more Americans waking up to the need for preparedness?
- Will a major event collapse the economy, or will we continue downward on a slow burn? What might bring about the collapse of the dollar?
- Is Bitcoin a means of controlled opposition, rather than a meaningful solution?
- When you’re involved in a group, how can you keep from being entrapped by an informer or provocateur?
- Will the United States break apart?
Your thoughts? I’d love to know what you have to say about any of the issues Brandon and I talked about. Feel free to leave a comment.