Wise Food Storage has a new product that makes starting a fire easier.
What is WiseFire?
WiseFire is an ideal source of fuel for emergency preparedness and outdoor use which is available in the following options:
- Pouch in a box of 15 pouches – Boils up to 60 cups of water
- 1 Gallon – Boils up to 60 cups of water
- 2 Gallon – Boils up to 120 cups of water
- 4 Gallon – Boils up to 240 cups of water
WiseFire, the ideal source of fuel for emergency preparedness and outdoor use, comes in lightweight grab-and-go buckets and burns in rain, sleet or snow without releasing any harmful chemicals or gases into the air.
WiseFire is Versatile, Safe and Simple
WiseFire is an optimal fuel made from recycled wood, inert minerals, and shielded by a patented blend of paraffin, making it inherently safe and environment friendly. It would light the first time and One cup of it burns 20-30 minutes even when there is wind, rain, sleet or snow.
Plus, it’s nonvolatile – which means there is no risk for unexpected fires or flare-ups. Due to its lightweight, it’s also easy to transport. Not to count that it has 25 year shelf life and can be stored safely near foods. For longetivity and better results, store WiseFire in a cool, dry place.
The key benefits of WiseFire are:
- Safe to store – 25 year shelf life and stores safely near food.
- Burns “green” – does not contain any harmful chemicals or vapors
- WiseFires’s leftover ash is a natural fertilizer-it nourishes the earth.
- Nonvolatile-no risk for unexpected fires or flare-ups.
- Optimal fire starter that lights the first time.
You’ve got to see it to believe it!
Watch this short video.
WiseFire and Wise Company
While providing a wide variety of great tasting long-term storage and camping meal entrees, Wise Company also considers healthy and easy-to-prepare products as in just 12 to 15 minutes by simply adding boiling water. Cheesy Lasagna, Pasta Alfredo, and Hearty Tortilla Soup are just a few examples.
These have a great shelf life and are remarkably packaged, making them dependable, simple and affordable. In an emergency situation, water can be quickly boiled using WiseFire as a fuel source.
Now’s the time…Are YOU prepared for:
- Job Loss?
- Natural or man-made disaster?
- Other emergency situations?
Protect your most valuable asset…Your Family.
Click on the ad below to find out more.