“The only thing as patriotic is the old red white and blue
Is green and gray and black and brown and tan all over too.
Designed by Mother Nature and by God,
It’s camouflage, camouflage.
– Lyrics from country singer Brad Paisley’s song “Camouflage”.
But my next thought was, “I’m surprised somebody hasn’t sung the praises of camouflage before.” After all, camo is so well known among hunters and the military, and it has been for a very long time. It obviously has its advantages.
Take the camping tent for example. What do you do if there’s a time when you don’t want a bright yellow or hunter orange tent? Maybe survival dictates that you don’t want to be seen. Why put yourself at risk by being spotted from a long way off?
Naturally, you get a camo tent. As it happens, there’s an inexpensive one available, and it’s the DestinySurvival Pick of the Week. It’s the Texsport Camouflage Trail Tent..
- Compact size–17.5″ x 5″ x 5″
- Measures 54″ x 38″ x 84″ when set up
- Comfortably sleeps two campers
- Durable taffeta material has water-resistant polyurethane coating
- Flame retardant to C.P.A.I.-84 specifications
- Classic pup tent design accented by tub-style polyethylene floor constructed of water-and boot-proof ripstop material
- Zippered mesh rear window with storm flap for optimal airflow
- Easy to set up and take down
- Comes complete with stakes and convenient carrying and storage bag
Add it to your bug out bag and survival supplies. It’s a great value for preppers on a budget because it costs less than $30.
To order your Texsport Camouflage Trail Tent, click on its name wherever you see it linked in this post. You’ll be taken to the page where it’s featured. Read the reviews for suggestions on making the most from your tent. Then add it to your cart to start the order process.
Brad Paisley sings about a camo colored car and prom atire, but he doesn’t mention an inexpensive camo tent. So you’ll have the survival edge when you buy yours.