For years researchers have warned that over-use of the flu vaccine and anti-flu drugs like Tamiflu and Relenza can apply genetic pressure on flu viruses. They are then more likely to mutate into a more deadly strain.
Some points to consider…
- Did you know that most seasonal influenza virus strains tested from the United States and other countries are now resistant to Tamiflu?
- You’ve probably observed that any time there’s concern over some new virus–flu or otherwise–the news media is irresponsible in stirring up unfounded fear over flu season.
- What’s more, public health officials are irresponsible in their omission of any ways to strengthen immunity against the flu. They’re not going to tell you to do anything that goes contrary to the wishes of the multinational pharmaceutical companies.
- Did you know that in 1993 a deadly flu outbreak killed thousands of nursing home patients? That’s the first year flu shots were covered by Medicare…Things that make you go, “Hmmm.”)
- If your children are given flu shots at school, will you be asked to give permission? If they’re given a flu vaccine via nasal spray, there could be virus shedding, meaning other members of your family could get the virus. What a clever way to spread the disease, all in the guise of preventing it. Doesn’t this make another good case for home schooling your children?
Build your immune system. Several in the alternative or health field recommend taking vitamin D and C, and perhaps other supplements such as zinc and selenium. There are also homeopathic remedies with documented proof of their effectiveness against the flu. You can find immune building products from companies featured on the Health & Nutrition page in the Prep Mart.
Carry hand sanitizer with you wherever you go in public. Never mind if people think you’re a neat freak like Detective Monk on TV reruns. You’re trying to stay well.
Incidentally, my wife and I saw a bottle of hand sanitizer near the entrance as we entered a buffet restaurant. We don’t eat out much, so maybe other restaurants are doing the same and we haven’t noticed. But somebody’s concerned about not passing something along.
Get in the habit of doing nasal washes. Nasopure offers a simple effective system for washing your nose daily to get rid of allergens and other nasties that could make you sick. Find them at NasoPure.com. If you buy something from them, please mention DestinySurvival.com.
Don’t fear not taking a flu shot. There are no guarantees that you won’t get the flu, but you’ll live through it better if you don’t take the shot. Forget about the idea that pre-existing conditions will make you more vulnerable to the flu. If you know anything about the vaccine and its effects, wouldn’t you rather take your chances without it? I certainly would.
Just say No. When swine flu was all the rage, I saw stories about health and rescue workers being pressured into taking the vaccine for it. I realize just saying “No” to the shot won’t be easy if you’re one of those under the gun in a similar situation.
To look into this further, I suggest getting Dr. Tenpenny’s book, Saying No to Vaccines, on how to legally turn down vaccines