It’s a 196 pagebook by Jim Stringham and David R. Workman. And it doesn’t cost a lot.
The authors show you how to…
- Escape video game overdose
- Face Black Monday (and Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, etc.)
- Have fun for little or no money
- Keep loved ones sane while you are jobless
- Rid yourself of resentment
- Explain job loss to children
- Set a financial plan
Get The Unemployment Survival Guide by clicking on the book’s title wherever you see it in this post. You’ll be taken to the page where it’s featured.
Why not get a copy for a friend who’s out of work. Or, if the unemployed person is you, all the best with getting back to work.