I believe in getting all the practical preparedness knowledge you can from wherever you can. You should have several books in your survival library.
One such book is Preparedness Now!, by Aton Edwards. It’s a 350 page paperback. One description reads in part…
“Process’ Self-Reliance Series guidebooks provide tools for self-sufficiency and personal protection at a time when extreme weather, terrorist attacks, and economic uncertainty have become the new realities of twenty-first-century life. Volume 1 in the series is PREPAREDNESS NOW! by Aton Edwards, Executive Director of the NYC-based non-profit organization, International Preparedness Network (IPN).
“IPN has worked with the Red Cross, Center for Disease Control, New York City Police Department, and other organizations to train thousands domestically and overseas to prevent and respond to emergencies and disasters.”
Aton Edwards is described as one of the most experienced preparedness experts in the field. His book includes illustrations, check lists and step by step instructions for…
- The 72-hour emergency kit
- Water quality control and storage
- Emergency shelter, power, lighting, and heating
- Emergency transportation, communications, and evacuation
- Chemical, biowarfare, and nuclear preparedness
- Defense against infectious diseases
- Personal defense and crime prevention
Get Preparedness Now! by clicking on the book’s title in this post.