You’ll find clues to Ultimate Survival in the following.
Isaiah 53 – selected verses that predicted centuries ahead of time certain details of the crucifiction of Christ.
3. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
7. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth…
10. Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief:…
First Corinthians 15 – selected verses on the significance of the resurrection of Christ.
14. And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain…
17. And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins….
19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
20. But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
First John 5 – selected verses on faith that leads to eternal life through Christ.
4. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?…
11. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
13. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
The above passages are from the Holy Bible, King James Version.