We all want to be prepared in case of a power outage, but maybe you want to go a step further. Perhaps you live in a place where it’s impractical to run power lines. Perhaps you want to become independent of the utility company and get off the grid altogether. If so, get How to Live Without Electricity – And Like It
. This 152 page book tells you how. Discover what to do about lighting, heating, refrigeration, radio communications, solar power, water, and more.
Here’s what the book covers.
- Electricity Power And All That
- Let There Be Light!
- Water: How to Get It; How to Store It
- Cookin’ With Gas… And Wood… And More
- Heat For A Cold Winter
- Keeping Cool and Collected
- Refrigeration and Frozen Goodies Minus Electricity
- Keeping the Lines of Communication Open
- Generating the Big P – Power and Batteries
Don’t wait for an emergency situation to test your survival skills. Discover what you need to know now about living without electricity. If you know someone who is without power because of inability to pay their electric bills, be a good neighbor and get them a copy as well.
To get How to Live Without Electricity – And Like It, click on the title of the book wherever you see it in this post. That takes you to the page where it’s featured. Place your order there.
Stay safe. Be prepared. Think Survival.